Instagram

2017/01/15

2017 Journal & Planner Review


When I start journal??
Since my 2015 Korea trip

When I started to use a planner??
2016 February

To celebrate a brand new year, I decided to start with a new Journal diaries and a  new monthly Planner. Therefore, today I'm going to share with you guys about them.


Journal Diaries


When open it up, there are three pockets where I usually use it to keep my notes.


At the back, there is another pocket and a pen holder.


Previously, I thought that maybe I can bring this along with my trip for me to record all the meaningful moments. Therefore, I purchased another two Ziploc bag to keep my stickers and masking tape.


I had chosen the dotted and blank paper as the insert and the colour of these papers are slightly yellowish ( more to vintage style ).

Usually, I used this journal to note down my daily stuff, some special moments and do some calligraphy.





Planner

I got this monthly Planner from MUJI during my Taiwan trip. Most of you knew that MUJI is about to be simple and clean.

Since the first page is blank so I draw something on it - flowers wreath.

Flip to the next page will be my January planner page. I did some decoration according to the theme of the month and noted my daily to-do list. 

For the first half is the monthly planner, then the second half is the dotted pages. Then I have the 2017 Overview on the first dotted page (I draw it out with my hand :D ). 

Besides that, I used 2 pages for me to write down the Blog and Video Ideas. I did do this for my 2016 and I found that this is useful for me which I can get more Ideas and the content that I can share with all of you.


And yes, That's all for today. See you all in the next post :).
Please let me know if you like to what stationaries that I used for my planner and journal then I can blog it as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Your planners look amazing! Lovely photos ◡‿◡✿

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Yadah Vitalizing Mask Pack *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie thanks for your comment . I have followed your GFC. 😃
      Wish you have a nice day

      Delete

妈妈 加油

原来很久没写blog了。 2021年 1月头被诊断出有急性血癌 我们全家都很难接受 尤其是我爸爸(再加上MCO 做什么都不方便) 虽然妈妈嘴上说不能接受这个结果  可是幸好她积极接受治疗 (好棒棒的) 化疗阶段期间和完成后 她还需要输血和血小板 人还是蛮精神的 今天早上突然医院打...