Instagram

2015/06/16

My shopping experience @ ZALORA, let's shop together

I believe that all of you are familiar with ZALORA Malaysia, I have known it since few years ago and this year I have made my first purchase from them. ZALORA is an online base boutique which has a bevy of international brands(NIKE, PUMA, MANGO, ALDO and so on) and new rising brands. Usually, ZALORA will have a weekly update of new arrival items to satisfy our desire for new, trendy and fashion. ZALORA is not only for girls, but for boys as well, you can get anything from head to toe in ZALORA. 

About ZALORA
30 days free returns
Free delivery above RM75
Cash On delivery


It will take 2 to 3 working days for you to receive. Every time you receive parcels from ZALORA, they will send you a "Thank You" envelope.


A domestic Pos Laju consignment note and a Tax Invoice/Return Slip will be included into the envelope. If you find out the item you purchased is does not fit to you/damage/wrong item/not convinced the quality/looks different from their website/other reason (need to specify), you can pack the item in original packing and visit the nearest PosLaju branch to return the item by using the consignment note (remember to fill out all the required information) have been provided by them.
* Remember to keep the receipt and tracking number as proof of your return.


Vincci Casual Bag(Black)
Price:  RM127.20 RM150
*Adjustable shoulder straps
This is the reason I made my first purchase on ZALORA. I was totally falling in love with this bag on the first sight, the design and material is what I have been looking for so long. The size is quite big and I can put all my stuff into this bag, I plan to use this bag during my trip :). 

The front pocket of this bag is featuring net material, leather edge and a zip in silver colour. I don't keep my stuff in this compartment because it's not secure and influence the appearance and aesthetic.

The leather of this bag is very high quality and I love the texture too.


There are 1 inner zip pocket and 2 inner slot pockets and 2 side pockets.
The volume of this bag is huge, I can put a jacket, umbrella, 1 liter of water bottle into this bag and it still left a lots space inside this bag. This product has been sold out and not available at ZALORA anymore, if you like it, you can try to search for it at PADINI outlet.


SOMETHING BORROWED Buckle Flap Backpack(Black)
Price: RM84 RM95
Length x Height x Width - 29.5cm x 31.5cm x 13cm
Shoulder drop: 38cm
This is my second purchase from ZALORA, I bought this bag for my daily usage. 



This bag is different from the Vincci Casual Bag, it is coming in magnetic button and drawstring fastening instead of zip. 

Contained 2 inner slot pockets and 2 inner zip pockets.
Even the size is smaller than the Vincci Casual Bag but I still able keep all my daily products in this bag. However the size smaller but the weight is much heavier than the Vincci Casual Bag, probably is due to  made by different material.


ZALORA Mix Material High Top Sneaker (Black)
Price: RM31
Size: 38
My third purchase from ZALORA. This time I bought a pair of sneakers and a man hoodie, but I only mention about my sneaker over here because the hoodie is not mine.

The reason I bought this sneaker is because attracted by the design, color and price.

I still haven't tried on this shoe. Overall, the material and quality is very good, it look exactly same on the website.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Product: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Packing: 5/5

GOOD NEWS for New Customers
I want to share something good with you all. Now, I am a ZALORA Brand Ambassador.
Enter the code at below to enjoy a 15% discount during your checkout
ZBAPQF1Q
* Applicable for New Customers and ONE TIME USE only.
* Only applicable at www.zalora.com.my
* NO MINIMUM SPEND

Thanks for read my blog and have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. I like ur bag! The one from something borrowed! 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it still available at ZALORA, you still can get it :)

      Delete

妈妈 加油

原来很久没写blog了。 2021年 1月头被诊断出有急性血癌 我们全家都很难接受 尤其是我爸爸(再加上MCO 做什么都不方便) 虽然妈妈嘴上说不能接受这个结果  可是幸好她积极接受治疗 (好棒棒的) 化疗阶段期间和完成后 她还需要输血和血小板 人还是蛮精神的 今天早上突然医院打...