Instagram

2014/02/11

Brew Thirty Two Coffee House @ Green Hall,Penang



Finally, I'm here - Brew Thirty Two Coffee House . I've asked my friend and sis to accompany me to here from long time ago, last week I was there ! This coffee house located at Jalan Green Hall and it is just next to Kaffa Espresso Bar only, so you guys can visit both of this coffee house during an afternoon.

I saw there are a lots good comment and many people recommend this coffee house, my friend told me that their coffee and crepe is just nice ! So there is no reason for me not to try them. 


This wall painting get my attention ! The girl on the wall is a popular girl from Hong Kong named 如花 (mean pretty as flower). So you want coffee,tea or me??? Hahahaha...


Once you step in this coffee house, you can really relax your mind ! The coffee house have very simple, calm design and comfortable furnishing, there is not much table so it won't be to pack . Is very suitable for gathering and dating :) . 







This is one of the thing that I love in this coffee house~ ! This wall painting look likes drawn by pencil .


They are using waterpipe as wall decoration for shelf and rack. Different kind of coffee maker is on the rack .



All the menu is on board, which is very environment friendly and you can see nowadays many of the coffee house are display the menu on board too. 


This is where they make coffee for us



This owl painting done by coffee bean, just very amazing! This painting is very delicate .




Bolognese - RM12.90
There are are review from foursquare recommend us to try the bolognese of this coffee house. As you all can see this spaghetti is meaty and a lot of tomato sauce , they are not stingy to put more cheese powder. The portion is kinda big compare with others coffee house . The sauce exactly won't too thick or dilute, you can feel a little of the aroma of herb while you chewing it . As a conclusion, it's tasty and YUMMY!


Dark Mocha - RM9.50 


Butterscotch Latte - RM9
A very popular beverage in this coffee house, this is my first time to taste this butterscotch latte. Is the combination of butterscotch syrup and latte.  A little sweet before you taste the bitter, I love to smell coffee before I drink it , I love the aroma . This became one of my favourite beverage in this coffee house.


My cute sister , she is getting more and more pretty!

Don't forget to take picture with her ~~ 



Address : 32, Jalan Green Hall, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hour :  Sun to Thur 10.30 ~ 22.30 , Fri to Sat 10.30 ~ 24.00
Contact No. : 012 400 9633

No comments:

Post a Comment

妈妈 加油

原来很久没写blog了。 2021年 1月头被诊断出有急性血癌 我们全家都很难接受 尤其是我爸爸(再加上MCO 做什么都不方便) 虽然妈妈嘴上说不能接受这个结果  可是幸好她积极接受治疗 (好棒棒的) 化疗阶段期间和完成后 她还需要输血和血小板 人还是蛮精神的 今天早上突然医院打...