Instagram

2013/11/14

Harvest In Cafe @ Penang

Is quite long time for me didn't update yummy food in my blog , long time for me didnt go for food hunt. No worries, I'm searching my next target.
Today my colleague bring me here for lunch - Harvest In cafe. I think Penang Lang are very familiar with this cafe.

Harvest In Cafe
Address: 10, Irrawaddy Road, 10050 Penang.
Contact No. : 04-2261718
Business Hour:
Mon-Sat 11.00 ~ 15.30 (Lunch)
Mon & Wed-Sat 18.00 ~ 22.00 (Dinner)
Close on Sunday and close for dinner on Tuesday


I love this mail box, made by wood and looks cute


This restaurant is only open at Lunch and Dinner time,therefore before you can hear a lot of noices and see the restaurant is full of people. Due to full-house , then I didn't take the picture of the restaurant's environment. I like the interior design of the restaurant, is painted with white paint and simple dining table and chair, is comfortable environment .



Three of us are super duper hungry, my colleague told me that their food are really really nice. This make me more hungry. 


Hot Honey Lemon - RM3.30
I am sore throat, I think this is good for me and my health.


Soup of the day(Mushroom Soup) - RM4
I love this mushroom soup!! It come with 2 slides of garlic bread. The soup is creamy and there is some mushroom cube inside the soup. 


Spaghetti Carbonara - RM12.50
This is my lunch, I'm so surprise it come with 2 sides garlic bread. The carbonara source is not too dilute or creamy but the taste is perfect! Ham and mushroom is cover with a lot  The ham have been roasted, is a little salty and more appetizing . Roasted Ham + the spaghetti is perfect combination!


Honey Oat Chicken - RM 12.50
Crunchy Oatmeal with Sweet Honey .Taste yummy!!  


French Fried Rice - RM 6.90
This is very very delicious ! When I recover , I must try this ! You must not miss this !


Oriental Fried Rice -  RM6.90
Same to this! This fried rice also very yummy ! Do you believe this tasty fried rice is come from western restaurant? 

There is no TAX or SERVICE CHARGE in this restaurant . This is very good! I love it!
So total 3 of us spend about RM60 for our lunch, and we are very very full...
Thanks to my colleague, he treat me this !

No comments:

Post a Comment

妈妈 加油

原来很久没写blog了。 2021年 1月头被诊断出有急性血癌 我们全家都很难接受 尤其是我爸爸(再加上MCO 做什么都不方便) 虽然妈妈嘴上说不能接受这个结果  可是幸好她积极接受治疗 (好棒棒的) 化疗阶段期间和完成后 她还需要输血和血小板 人还是蛮精神的 今天早上突然医院打...