Instagram

2013/10/19

Miam Miam @ Gurney Paragon @ Penang

Holaaaaa...working is tiring...It drain all my energy... How I restore my energy? Sleep ,Eat ,Play is the way I gain my energy.

Last weekend have a gathering with my girls, after finish a heritage campaign. After an exercise , we need to eat to regain our energy and cleared out tire. My ladies bring me here "MIAM MIAM", which located at the ground floor of gurney paragon.

MIAM MIAM is a combination of French-Japanese restaurant, I search from internet and found out that MIAM MIAM = Yummy in French. We are too early be there, so we have to wait for them to open the door at outside > < ... They start their business on time at 12pm sharp.

When you there, you can see there is a Ms. Miam Miam in brown apron is stand beside the door waiting to "serve" you.


With those decoration elegant white curtain in the restaurant , have you feels dreamy? There are numbers of table are ready to serve customer and some tables are set up outside the restaurant.




They have used some cute and old style decoration is hang on a metallic shelf to decorate their wall.  



This is your table number and there are wifi password stick on the metallic cup.


When we have our seat, the waitress is start to serve us a jug of water with a slice of lemon in water and give us menu. When I first look into the menu, the picture of the food  makes me more hungry and can't wait to try all of them.



If you want to try something delicious and yummy, you need to spend some time to wait for it. Miam Miam's food is Hand Made,  therefore you try to take some pictures or chatting with your friend or family while waiting your order.


Iced Matcha Latte with Softee-RM12.80
Do you love matcha?Then you much not miss it > < , I bet you will regret if didnt try it.
It has the combination of sweetness and bitterness,you can taste the matcha flavour for the each bite.The softee is really soft and smoothy,


Famous French Toast-RM16.80
With their homemade whipped cream above the toast. The Whipped cream is not too sweet, Ngam Ngam Ho for me. The toast very spongy. Both of the combination is perfect. I guess girls will like this ! but is kind big portion for girls, you can share with your bestie. Thumb ups for this .


Pasta Pescatore-28.80


Pasta Carbonara-RM24.80


Miam Miam Spaghetti-24.80
I admit that I order this spaghetti is because of the name and I thought it will serve in a cute pot ,but it came in a big white plate. Anyway this spaghetti is special compare to others,  it contain some ingredient I never see before which will appear in spaghetti such as eggplant,bacon and vege.
There are some chilli powders on the spaghetti , you can mix it will the half boiled egg. Therefore those chilli powders will be stick on the spaghetti. The spicy flavour have activate my appetite, I finish them within 20 minutes. It is really nice!!!This is the best spaghetti I've ever tried.


Pot Baked Souffle Doria-RM26.80


The service was good, therefore we need to pay another 10% for the service charge ... At the end 6 of us spend about RM180 for this lunch  > < . Is pricy for those have poor income and students, when I able to afford , I will be here again... I will miss their spaghetti so so much. 


Address: 163C-1-01/02, Gurney Paragon Mall, Pesiaran Gurney, 10250, Penang.
Contact: 04-226 7818
Business Hour: 12-10pm everyday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

妈妈 加油

原来很久没写blog了。 2021年 1月头被诊断出有急性血癌 我们全家都很难接受 尤其是我爸爸(再加上MCO 做什么都不方便) 虽然妈妈嘴上说不能接受这个结果  可是幸好她积极接受治疗 (好棒棒的) 化疗阶段期间和完成后 她还需要输血和血小板 人还是蛮精神的 今天早上突然医院打...