Instagram

2013/09/29

Cozy In The Rocket @ Beach Street,Penang.


For those who familiar with Amelia Cafe , and sure must know they have move their cafe to new venue which is just at the corner of Beach Street and Armenian Street. The boss named their new cafe as Cozy in the Rocket.

Address : 262 & 264, Lebuh Pantai, George Town, Penang.
Business Hour : Daily 10am-5pm,closed on Monday
Tel : +6012 496 7838

Cute drawing on the wooden board and the make their own mail box.


When we first step in the cafe, the lady boss came to us and told us the menu is on the board, please make order at the counter with nice smile.
Previously I read some blog which comment that this cafe have the bad services, but MAY BE I'm lucky.


Is quite a lot of choices in this cafe. I have review some blogger's post, they mentioned that, the pasta of this cafe is nice, but we have our lunch before here therefore we just choose dessert. ^^

Three of us pick a table near the wall, just because the cute red chair . Each of the table have a flower in a wine bottle, feels so sweet and lovely.


Look around this cafe are full with woody+old style furniture and decorations. And there some cute doggy and catty drawings.







Finally our order is here ~~ Yummy yummy.



Coconut Creme Brulee - RM12
This is my first try on coconut dessert, the taste not bad. But I think I need some time to accustom with coconut dessert. 



Tiramisu-RM18
My first thoughts is why they used Shredded radish to decorate tiramisu ?? After you first taste, you will thats orange peel. This is also my first time try a tiramisu with orange taste. If I'm not mistaken, there are a litlle alcohol in this tiramisu  ^^. Bitter-sweet taste.



Ice Mocha-RM14
Is pricy for this Ice Mocha and nothing special with this > <. Not worth with this price .



Sunny and Hot day , but it cheer my Saturday. Happy Saturday > <


Thanks for my brother took pictures for me.


Doggy is peeing .



2 comments:

  1. Tiramisu - RM18 so small bowl... not so worth if taste not nice~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is small portion, but eat til half I feel Full haha. I rate it 4/5 .

      Delete

妈妈 加油

原来很久没写blog了。 2021年 1月头被诊断出有急性血癌 我们全家都很难接受 尤其是我爸爸(再加上MCO 做什么都不方便) 虽然妈妈嘴上说不能接受这个结果  可是幸好她积极接受治疗 (好棒棒的) 化疗阶段期间和完成后 她还需要输血和血小板 人还是蛮精神的 今天早上突然医院打...