Instagram

2013/08/08

Coconut Oil Hair Mask

Previously I had mentioned that I have a very damaged and dry hair.
Besides that, still have some split ends. It was because I dye my hair too frequent(twice in a year).
Start from this year,I had stop hair coloring on my hair to let my hair "rest".
My hair really makes me look like Lion King and the looks old.

My friend told me a hair care tips which is use coconut oil to smooth and silk your hair.
I had tried this at morning.

What you need??
-A clean cup
-1 tablespoon of coconut oil
-Rubberband


Steps:
comb your hair nicely.
Apply coconut oil on your hair(damage part),especially hair tips.
Massage your hair nicely to ensure coconut oil is evenly and sparingly applied on hair.
Tie your hair in braids and then twist the braids into a bun .
Let the coconut oil leave on your hair for 20-30 minutes,while waiting for the time pass, you can read your favourite novel/flip magazine/play some games.
Wash the coconut oil out with hair shampoo and do your daily hair care routine.

Here is the result: 

The smooth and silk effect are not obvious on my hair. (may be because my hair is too damage)




BYE see ya~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

妈妈 加油

原来很久没写blog了。 2021年 1月头被诊断出有急性血癌 我们全家都很难接受 尤其是我爸爸(再加上MCO 做什么都不方便) 虽然妈妈嘴上说不能接受这个结果  可是幸好她积极接受治疗 (好棒棒的) 化疗阶段期间和完成后 她还需要输血和血小板 人还是蛮精神的 今天早上突然医院打...