Instagram

2013/01/01

About Me

Hi everyone !! Welcome to my blog 


You all can call me YokeChing, I'm an ordinary girl from Malaysia, Penang.

Previously I am written my blog in Chinese, but currently is in English because I wish to improve my English grammar and verbs through blogging.
My blog basically is about Food, Beauty and Lifestyle.

What makes me start to blog?
Firstly, I just want to customize a page with some basic CSS and HTML. After that, I find out that I love Photography and Makeup, then I think that maybe I can share my work and some beauty tips to you all on my blog.

What's my hobby???
Shopping, Photography, Blog, Food Hunt, Day-dreaming

❤ Thanks for reads my blog, your support is the motivation for me to Blog. 
Have a sweet nice day !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

妈妈 加油

原来很久没写blog了。 2021年 1月头被诊断出有急性血癌 我们全家都很难接受 尤其是我爸爸(再加上MCO 做什么都不方便) 虽然妈妈嘴上说不能接受这个结果  可是幸好她积极接受治疗 (好棒棒的) 化疗阶段期间和完成后 她还需要输血和血小板 人还是蛮精神的 今天早上突然医院打...